How to delete Badoo app permanently has been a headache to many users of the app; here’s a seamless guide. Follow me.
Badoo is among the top trending dating applications available for both phone and desktop versions. This app has more than 10 million users on it’s database; so anyone can easily find their dream partner from on the app.
Check Out: How to Make Money Online for FREE
Some users who couldn’t find what they were looking for; tend to leave the app. So if you are in this category; ride with me!
Go to the Badoo Home page – How to delete Badoo App Permanently
- Visit https://badoo.com/ in your preferred browser; and then click on the “Badoo” logo to go to the home page of badoo.com.
- Click on the profile icon on the extreme down right of your device; this will open your Badoo profile.
- In most cases, you may be required to log in with your Badoo account details; if so; enter your username and password.
Click on Settings
To access the Settings section of Badoo, log into your account and click Account Settings.
Click on Settings.
Also, Click on Privacy.
Click on Delete Account.
You will be asked the reason for deleting the Badoo app; just choose one of the options that suits you and your Badoo dating app will be deleted permanently after 30 days of non log in.
Here’s how to delete Badoo dating app using Android
To delete Badoo dating app using Android:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Type in “Badoo” and tap Search (or go directly to the Apps & Games section).
- Press and hold the Badoo app for 3 seconds; and tap uninstall on the options that popped up.
It’s really easy to delete Badoo dating app if you know what you are doing; all you need is in this article. You can also make use of our comment box and we will respond immediately.